GROUP EXERCISE GETS RESULTS
If you want to improve your fitness level, group exercise classes are a great way to get results from your workouts. Whether your fitness goals are gaining strength, increased endurance or complete body transformation, group fitness classes are the best option for many people.
DRC fitness instructors are nationally certified with years of experience. Most our instructors have been teaching for us many years with diverse talent in the fitness industry. The DRC keeps all instructors and personal trainers current in CPR and AED.
Participants who register for a class where the capacity enrollment has been reached will go on a wait list and receive a confirmation receipt. Once notified of space becoming available, participant will have until the close of the next business day to register and pay fees for the class.
For your safety, children are prohibited from attending adult classes with their parents. Childcare is available for some classes, refer to the fitness chart to guide you on the classes that have childcare.
All classes in the studios have mats for your use, but we highly suggest that you purchase your own mat for future classes that you plan to attend.
BENEFITS OF GROUP EXERCISE
- Motivation: A little encouragement from the instructor or fellow classmate can help you keep up your level of workout intensity. A good group fitness class should provide a very positive atmosphere.
- Competition: Healthy competition helps most people deliver their best effort. Challenging a workout buddy can help you both do more than you would have done on your own.
- Community: Enduring a challenging workout together is a great way to develop new friendships.
- Accountability: When you’re part of an exercise group, others will know when you miss a workout. You’ll be less likely to skip a group strength training class when others are counting on you.
- Structure: An instructor led workout is more likely to be a well planned, complete workout. On your own you might be tempted to skip exercises you don’t like or aren’t sure how to perform correctly.
- Fun: A good group exercise class will encourage a sense of play. If you’re smiling and sweating at the same time your intensity will be higher and you’ll realize better results.
WHY CHOOSE GROUP FITNESS CLASSES TO GET FIT AND STAY HEALTHY?
Group exercise gives you the incentive of meeting new people with similar goals and lifestyles, while promoting some fitness and health for yourself too! It is a great way to make friends, have heart to hearts with people who share similar interests and find a way to get more involved in the fitness routine while watching other people at it!
KEEPS YOU FOCUSED AND MOTIVATED
When you are in a group setting, where all the participants are being pushed to their limits and exercising towards the same one goal, you are instantaneously motivated to show the same kind of keen interest and fervor to achieve that very goal as well. Furthermore, fitness instructors in group exercising classes always explain the importance and relevance of each exercise that is made to practice in the studio, this further adds on to building commitment to the workout goal as you are fully aware of the implications of skipping an exercise or an entire class altogether.
FITNESS AND HEALTH
The fitness and health benefits of a group exercise class are the same as that of individual exercises. Group exercise classes are now being practiced for every kind of fitness routine imaginable! Our classes are inside the studios, in fitness center, outdoors on the patio, and some even in our local parks. The variety of classes that we offer and locations available to you will help you meet your health and fitness goals.